Is It Just Me, or is the Crank Podcast Totally Overrated?
Geeky, highly informational with fun facts AND all unscripted. See our podcasts below, both as guests and with our very own Digital Dirty Talk podcast.
GUEST: THE DIGITAL MARKETING PODCAST
Episode 323: Making Marketing Numbers Make Sense
- How you can save money on your paid channels and max out your conversion rates
- Why you should bother with joining online and offline data
- How to go about building a culture of measurement within your organisation
- BONUS: Find out what Ciaran’s favourite book is
Episode 108 – Self-publishing a highly visual book on data
- Why creating a book using presentation software was a pain
- Using book printer instead of using a print-on-demand service like Amazon KDP
- How to research the book and why LinkedIn helped connect Ben to industry experts.
You’re doing ecommerce all wrong
- What lessons retailers can bring forward from the last 200 years into the present day
- The differences between mobile and desktop consumers
- eCommerce measurement maturity
- How to prioritise your digital spend
- How did the UK overtake the USA in development
- Digital Revenue as a percentage of Total Revenue for annual reports
- Who’s doing it right and who’s missing opportunities?
FLEXIBLE WORKING, OFFICE SPACE AND ZOMBIES
Flexible Working vs Office space
- Working from home and the challenges
- How much do AirPods generate – it is no joke!
- Mental Health and the challenges of working at home
- Zombies vs Humans
- Virtual reality tours and how does the User Experience compare to expectations?
CREATIVITY IN LOCKDOWN, POPULAR NETFLIX CONTENT AND IPHONE VS PROS?
Creativity in Lockdown
- Why is digital sales still under represented even after the chaos of 2020?
- Can iPhone photographers challenge the professionals?
- Why do some retailers make it hard for shoppers?
- What impact has lockdown, social distancing had on creative flair?
Why analytics in marketing is pointless
- Discussing a recent the recent article “Why analytics in Marketing never gets you anywhere”
- Exploring the skills, resourcing & culture you need to ensure marketing analytics is more effective
- Why failure is inevitable for businesses who have ignored the need for digital transformation
Below is content which is popular in the glossary, based on what people are looking at now.