One aim of Crank is to “Make Marketers Heroes.“
It’s not that they’re aren’t already, but we keep seeing how the complexity of marketing technology, new channels to market, the changing customer, combined with the need for marketing and sales to work closer together, was creating gaps in capability and understanding, which in turn stunted the ability for marketers to focus on what really needed to get done to accelerate business growth.
We wanted to provide marketers with the knowledge they needed to make better decisions based on reliable but not overwhelming information and choices.
Everything we do is underpinned by insight. Insight from your own data and analytics. Empowering you to make decisions and be seen as the ‘heroes’ in your business.
We aim to:
1. Speak your language. No acronyms, just straightforward guidance explained in a way you understand.
2. Tell you what you need to do. Not just list facts or statistics, but provide a list of tasks in a way that anyone can understand.
3. Prioritise what to do. Cut through all of the options and prioritise those which will have the biggest commercial impact.
4. Get it done. You can ‘implement’ or we can, whatever you need to accelerate your growth.
5. Be transparent with our expertise, knowledge and experience. Having worked in agencies, technology companies and data businesses and helped accelerate business growth for lots of businesses, we want to share what we’ve learned with you.
A facilitator, who likes to empower organisations through their own use of digital. Previously Exec VP at Econsultancy where as part of the senior team took it from startup to exit. Over 20 years in ‘digital’ and another 15 years prior in the creative industry. Headed up a consulting function working globally with multi-nationals, helping them navigate digital transformation whilst better understanding digital disruption and digital business strategy.
Where do you want to grow?
Ben has held global roles with leading marketing technology companies – Unica, Chordiant, smartFOCUS, Pitney Bowes Software. He’s led the data charge at big agencies – RAPP and DDB.
Now he works directly with clients who want to take control, by identifying where to best focus efforts to help them grow rapidly. How? He bridges data, technology and marketing with commercial and common sense thinking.
How fast do you want to grow?
Passionate about applying software to enhance engagement between businesses and their customers. Market success in Multi-channel Customer Engagement, Marketing Automation, Analytics, Real-time Decisioning, Process Automation, Customer Experience, CRM. Over 25 years experience in the software industry, principally as Chief Technology Officer responsible for product vision, strategy & tech leadership to create customer and stakeholder value.
How can we help?
Talk to us.
Helping you accelerate the growth of your business.
Say hello. Ask a question.
Complete the form below and we will get in touch.